As we reach the final days of 2021, I’m sure you’ll agree it’s been quite a ride, full of fascinating ups and downs. To end on a bright note, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on how groundbreaking it’s been for Alkymi (and for digital transformation in the enterprise) and thank our customers, partners, and employees for their support and trust.
We’ve been laser-focused on delivering cutting-edge, AI-powered products that exceed our customers’ expectations by eliminating manual work and supercharging workflows. Here are just a few highlights of the investments we had made in 2021:
- Introduced a new Data Inbox user experience that lets anyone transform their data workflows. To experience it on your terms, sign up for a free trial today
- Launched Alkymi Patterns to give users a simple way to identify and extract data in any email and document-based workflow
- New world-class customers selected Alkymi, ranging from global financial services firm Interactive Brokers to healthcare startup Remedy Analytics, and many others
- Integrated with Microsoft, Google, Box, DocuSign, Zapier, and UiPath to let our users automate more business actions
- Created 100+ blueprints for Alkymi Patterns, enabling turn-key automation for common use cases in just minutes
- Recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and 451 Group, highlighting Alkymi’s leadership in new intelligent data processing (IDP), computer vision, and hyper-automation categories
- Security and compliance commitment with SOC 2 Type 2 certification and cybersecurity to enable our customers to automate with confidence
- And much more
None of this would have been possible without our amazing team, which grew by 300% to push technological boundaries and deliver outstanding customer service. We also built an incredible ecosystem of world-class partners that enable enterprises to digitally transform and make better decisions with data.
With 2022 around the corner, I personally look forward to delivering on our promise to empower business users with ML technologies that accelerate the path to data intelligence through the elimination of manual data extraction.
Thank you for following us on this journey, and here’s to another exciting year ahead.