We’re pleased to share that Alkymi has partnered with SimCorp to launch a new machine-learning initiative. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions and services to global financial services companies.
- Many investment firms are currently buckling under a number of operational constraints, including the burden of processing unstructured data.
- In a 2019 industry survey conducted by InvestOps, data collection (46%) and efficient processing of unstructured data (41%) were cited as the top two challenges European investment firms faced. There were similar findings echoed in the North American version of the survey.
- The partnership between SimCorp and Alkymi will deliver the following benefits to institutional investors:
- Remove arduous and data manual collection and processing of unstructured documents such as investor notices and quarterly/annual reports.
- Enable an efficient end-to-end workflow that makes data visible and accessible in real-time.
- Facilitate more informed investment decision-making in the front office, e.g. a better understanding of portfolio risk and exposure, and faster reporting in the back office.
- Eliminate the need for outsourcing and maintain exclusive control and security over proprietary data.
SimCorp will also take an investment stake in Alkymi. Read the full article at simcorp.com